TEXEX® Negative Expander
APG produces our TEXEX® brand Negative Expander at both our Texas and Virginia locations using only the best raw material components from around the world. We export our products to over 20 countries where it is used by many of the largest global automotive and industrial lead-acid battery manufacturers.
TEXEX® expanders are used in a variety of applications:
- Automotive: Cars, Trucks, Boats, Recreational Vehicles, Lawn & Garden Equipment, Golf Carts, Electric Vehicles
- Industrial: Forklifts, Mining Equipment, Locomotives
- Standby & Reusable Power: Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Telecommunications, Solar Panels
- Military: Submarines, Tanks, Aircraft
- Advanced: Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and Enhanced Flooded (EFB) Technology
Each grade of TEXEX® brand expander we produce is made to the highest quality and complies with all customer requirements and specifications using our state-of-the-art equipment and processes.
Safety Data Sheets for Negative Expander SDS are available for: